Matrox G450 Dual Card installs as a ‘Standard VGA’ driver on Win7.
Matrox has yet to release any Win7 drivers.
Here are the steps to install…
Download the Vista 32-bit drivers from the Matrox website, don’t run setup.exe, file will error on installation.
- Open device manager
- Navigate to ‘Display Adapters‘
- Right click ‘Standard VGA Graphics Adapter‘ & select ‘Update Driver Software‘
- When given the option select ‘Browse my computer for driver software‘
- On the next screen select ‘Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer’
- Now select ‘Have Disk‘
- Navigate to the folder where you extracted the matrox installation files and select ‘OK’
After a reboot you should now be able to configure your Matrox G450.
Click here to download full installation from the Matrox Website (51.6MB)
Click here to download drivers only (24.0KB)